Tuesday, January 22, 2019

2019.....a New Year......

A New Year.....what does that mean for everyone out there?

Here in our house, it's a New Year as Mistress and Submissive.  We're learning more about each others fantasies, fetishes.......We're eager to play and explore with each other.....

AND.....it's a new time for SubHubby....He no longer has access to his key.  Before, I would put it in the nightstand or somewhere easily accessible so he could unlock to exercise or shave, but now, he has to ask permission.  I am the only one that knows the 4 digit combination and hopefully I won't forget it. ;)

SubHubby has been locked up pretty constantly since October, just as he should be.  Today marks 9 weeks since his last orgasm and I have to admit that I am truly enjoying teasing and denying him.  My orgasms feel so intense while we play and he is constantly aroused. 

I get almost daily photos of my Submissive in his lingerie as he wears bras, panties, and nylons most days and I look forward to seeing this! 

Here's a link to the key lock box we're using, so far, no complaints. 

https://www.amazon.com/4-Digital-Combination-Resettable-Strength-Resistance/dp/B07F7SQHYD/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1548209694&sr=8-5&keywords=key+lock+4-digital


I'd love to hear from others....both Mistress and Submissive.....How do you tease/deny your submissive, or how do you like to be teased?  Give me some ideas!  It's a New Year, I want some new ideas to try with my Submissive!


No comments:

Post a Comment