Monday, April 8, 2019

A new season

It's been a few months since my last blog.  A lot has happened, but SubHubby and I are still having fun.  He's locked now and we're finding that the new lock box I wrote about in my last post is working really well.  I like that I can tease him with the key being so close to the bed and yet he doesn't know the code and can't get in.

Earlier this year, I decided SubHubby had nicer lingerie than I did.  So.....I remedied the situation and went on a shopping spree.  I now have a few sets of matching lingerie.  He's right....you feel so much sexier when you have the right lingerie on.

We've been talking about a weekend getaway to buy some new nylons at our favorite store.....Wolford.  If you haven't discovered this brand yet, you really need to, you won't be disappointed.  SubHubby found this brand a few years ago as a birthday present to me, one of my favorites ever!  Now we like to make weekend trips to stock up and enjoy a few wineries or breweries along the way.

Looking forward to this new season together!

1 comment:

  1. Never did i imagine i would enjoy this ride with you. But i couldn't be happier! You deserve the best, and to be treated like a Queen. <3 you bunches

    ReplyDelete