Saturday, October 13, 2018

You might want to hang on to this.........

If you follow subhubby, you know yesterday was his first day locked in a couple of months.  I've missed him being locked.  When he's locked in chastity, we seem to make more time for each other.  We play most nights of the week.  But when he's free for long periods of time, it may be only 1 or 2 nights a week that we make time for each other.  Vanilla is boring!

Yesterday afternoon, he gave me the key and said, here you may want to hang on to this.......

Best words he could say to me.  I have missed the feeling of control over him.  Knowing each time he cums and how it happens.  I know there were times he would cum when he was free and truly I feel possessive over those O's.  I want to know what goes through his mind as he strokes his cock.  What brings him to the edge and makes him explode.  I don't foresee this as a problem for quite some time.....He may have had his last O of the year in October ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment