Sunday, September 30, 2018

Life Changes.......

This summer has been chaotic and crazy.  I am finishing up graduate school and unfortunately subhubby and I have been vanilla..........  

Of course there's been lingerie and sexting and fantasizing with each other.  I still love to tease subhubby and whisper in his ear what turns me on while we play.  We often talk about having a third person in the bedroom with us and whether or not he would be out of his cage or if I'd make him stay locked and watch........

I recently gave subhubby a new piece of lingerie from HommeMystere, our favorite place to buy him lingerie.  He looked so sexy wearing it with nylons.  And he already had the matching panties.....BONUS for my morning lingerie photo!

And tomorrow night we get something new....Satin sheets!  This will be our first set of satin sheets and I can't wait to feel them as we play!

Thinking of the lyrics to the song Life Changes.....this is so true, I wouldn't change it for the world.....never would I have imagined we would live a life of chastity........but it's US......we may take breaks from it, but it works for US.  

No comments:

Post a Comment