Wednesday, September 6, 2017

The Masked Mistess

Subhubby and I recently made a purchase.  We bought masquerade masks to wear.  It is exciting to try new things and we just need to make time to use them.  Subhubby enjoys photography as a hobby; what better way to use his skills than to take photos of his Mistress in her new mask?  We've come up with some ideas for photos, I need an avatar for my profile and so does he.  The internet has been a great inspiration for boudoir photography.

And then we started talking about our ideas for photography and we talked about a fantasy we both share; a three some.  Personally, it is a turn on to think about another man in the bedroom with us.  We both like the idea of wearing our masks while playing with another man, all while subhubby takes photos.  I'd like to make him take photos of another man entering me from behind; and not letting subhubby out of his cage.  I'd make him watch and be turned on, but not let him out to cum.

The world of chastity truly has opened our minds to ideas we never thought were possible.  Stay tuned, maybe we'll share some photos we take.

No comments:

Post a Comment