Tuesday, September 12, 2017

The games we play


I must say that I enjoy playing games with my submissive.  Chastity is in a way an exciting game that is constantly played for us.  We are frequent shoppers to Adam and Eve; we're finding that we have pretty much something from every category on their website; which makes playing at home super fun!  I ordered a waterproof prostate massager for my submissive a few weeks ago, I love to tease his ass while he's locked up.  I had his wrists bound to his ankles and played with his ass last week.  He was begging to cum and it feels so good to tease him and tell him no.  The new toy was a hit.

Something else that came in that package were a new dice game and a lucky sexy scratch off ticket.  Unfortunately for him, his the scratch off ticket did not reveal 3 matching sex positions so he wasn't allowed out of his cage and into my pussy.  We just played the dice game over the weekend.  We each rolled 3 times, the dice allowed him to be spanked 2 times, me once and some massaging, but no penetration.

We're always looking for new games to play and I love to find new ways to tease my submissive husband.  Comment and let me know games you like to play.

Lucky Sex Game Pack








No comments:

Post a Comment