Wednesday, August 30, 2017

What changed?

Tonight sub hubby asked me what it was that made me change into a more dominating Mistress?  If you've been following our blogs, you'll know that when we first started experimenting with chastity I was not very dominating as a Mistress.  I would feel guilty for denying him and last minute tell him to cum.  One thing that did help was a book I would recommend to newbs; A Keyholders handbook by Georgia Ivey Green.  This was an easy read and provided many ideas that I still use today.  Something else that helped was actually work related and not sexual at all.  I began a masters program last year and have been taking some leadership courses offered through work with aspirations to one day be a manager.  These courses made me feel more confident in myself at work which in turn, helped me to feel more confident as a Mistress.  Each day is a new experience for us and we are loving this journey.
Continue following sub hubby and I as we share more about our lifestyle.
Until next time
~Mistress Good Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment