Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Disobedience

Definition of disobedience

:refusal or neglect to obey
One may say that I like to have control in my life.  I admit, I feel most comfortable when I feel as though I have control.  I don't have to make all decisions in life in order to have control, but never did I think as a mistress, there would be a time that I didn't have control over my submissive.  
Chastity is a different type of sexual relationship with my husband.  But even before we engaged in chastity, I loved being with him during his orgasms.  It has always made me feel slightly jealous if he masturbates when I am not with him and I find out about it.  This is totally a double standard though, because there have been more than one occasion that I have pleased myself without him home.  Since we now have a chastity relationship, I feel even more possessive of his orgasms.  Isn't that kind of the point?  I CONTROL when he cums, and I CONTROL when he doesn't.  
Last night I worked late due to a meeting.  After work, I needed to go to the grocery store.  It was late when I came home......Subhubby told me he had a confession.....he had gone to the garage and unlocked his cage without permission to clean his cage, himself and shave.  He did way more than this.....he pleasured himself to an orgasm.  If there is one way to deflate the ego of your mistress, this is it.  I felt betrayed and jealous.  His orgasms are few and far between these days, mostly just tease and denial, or ruined Os; I like to watch his face as he cums.  
As punishment, he has lost all earned points in our points game and is awaiting the rest of his punishment tonight.  I debate......deny him orgasms, or make him cum multiple days in a row?????  

No comments:

Post a Comment