Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Caged cock or free cock?

If you've read subhubby's latest blog, you know that he is unlocked for a week due to an upcoming doctor appointment.  I've always loved the power of stroking him hard. Long before we began experimenting with chastity, I would get wet just by feeling his hard cock. I've often made him stroke his cock while I masturbate beside him because it turns Me on to hear his hand rubbing up and down to stroke his cock.

I've really come to enjoy Chastity.  I was skeptical at first. Why would he want to be locked up, isn't that weird? Would I really enjoy controlling when he gets hard and can O?  Yes, yes, yes!!! Being busy with work, home ownership, a child, and beginning a masters program last year all led to the decrease in sexual playing....... Chastity helped to increase our time together and we find that we play most nights of the week. Because of this, I will miss the case this week.

I will miss the cage, but also will enjoy his time out of the cage just because I love to walk up to him and feel his cock through his pants. I enjoy stroking him, bringing him to the edge but then denying his orgasms.

I'm also curious how he will do with the week of freedom. I've told him that I don't want him to masturbate without permission and an orgasm is off limits unless I give him instructions to cum. I enjoy watching his face while he cums, hearing his moans as he gets close..... It makes Me slightly jealous to find out he masturbates and I'm not watching.

We'll keep you posted about the week of freedom!

Mistress Good Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment