Sunday, August 13, 2017

Satisfaction

sat·is·fac·tion
ˌsadəsˈfakSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: satisfaction; plural noun: satisfactions
  1. fulfillment of one's wishes, expectations, or needs, or the pleasure derived from this.

When subhubby and I first began experimenting with the world of chastity, I wasn't completely on board, I felt guilty denying him orgasms and keeping him locked up.  Now, I know that his sexual frustration also satisfies him.  Sexual frustration of subhubby=Satisfaction of Mistress Good Wife.

I enjoy teasing his cock and receiving multiple orgasms.  Yes, multiple.  It satisfies me to have at least 2-3, sometimes more each day.  When subhubby is moaning in My ear, that just makes Me wetter, dripping by the time I even let him in, if he's lucky enough to get out of his cage.  If I really want to frustrate him, I'll make him put his cock in My pussy while he is still in his cage.  It's a different feeling that just putting him in bare, but it feels really good in My pussy and the by the moans he makes, I can tell he wants to cum..........Now this is satisfaction for Me.

I love it when he plays with My nipples.  I like it when he massages them lightly, flicks them with his fingers, licks them with his mouth, and then sucks them hard while doing some kind of magic with his tongue; it's truly amazing and I think I could cum just from this.  We've even experimented with nipple clamps in the past.

We've purchased a lot of sex toys over the years.  We have a large bin hidden in our bedroom confining our secret pleasures.  My favorite though being the hitachi magic wand, pictured below.  This feels so good vibrating on My clit, and delivers multiple orgasms that spread from My clit down to My toes, every time.  It plugs in, so no more wasting batteries on vibrators.  And, it's not only pleasurable to Me, I've given subhubby his fair share of orgasms with this wand and he has always enjoyed.
HitachiMagic.com
While I am sure the life of chastity is not for everyone, we are enjoying this sexual exploration with each other.  It satisfies us both in different ways.  We have been talking about adding an additional male to the bedroom, or going to a sex club to try something new.  Our sexual relationship has never been so exciting and fulfilling.

Until next time,
Mistress Good Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment