Monday, August 7, 2017

Me, the dominatrix wife

Dominatrix-a dominating woman.  When My submissive husband (subhubby) first began his time in chastity, I wasn't a very good mistress......In the heat of the moment and while being teased he would beg to cum, and most of the time I would let him.  I knew how good it felt for Me to cum and I wanted him to feel pleasure too.  I bought a book by Georgia Ivey Green, "A Keyholder's Handbook."  Being a newb to male chastity and being the dominating Mistress, I wanted to read more.  This gave Me more insight to the world of male chastity.  Subhubby told Me how much pleasure he had just from being teased and then denied.  Over time, I became a better dominant and no longer felt guilt when I didn't allow him to cum.

In addition to "A Keyholder's Handbook," I've also read blogs of other Mistresses and males in chastity.  I really believe that there is no one size fits all to being a Mistress and it needs to be tailored to fit your relationship.  As both subhubby and I mentioned in our first blogs, we look like any other normal couple on the outside.  Personally, I enjoy being a dominant wife in the bedroom, but I do not like the thought of dominating our entire relationship.  We talk to each other about what we like and what we don't, we're always evolving our relationship.

Tonight, I think I will have 4 orgasms while subhubby has none.  I want to unlock him, just to feel his hard cock in My wet pussy and tell him no when he is close to the edge.  I'll let him lick My nipples, suck them hard while I masturbate underneath him.  Just when I feel like he's ready to explode, I'm going to tell him to wash and lock up.  You'll have to ask him what that feels like.

I'm really enjoying sharing with everyone what it's like for Me as the mistress.  What would you like to know?  Follow My blog so you don't miss a post.  To hear from My submissive check out his blog and follow it- subhubbyinchastity.blogspot.com.

Until next time,
Mistress Good Wife

2 comments:

  1. Wow, amazing. I have always enjoyed a reward system like: every 25 orgasms Mistress gets sub gets one... if he is good. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. 25, that`s for sure to much. 12, I think is the right number. For young man anyway.

    For older man like me (84.birthday in 10 days) may be good 25, or some more.

    ReplyDelete