Sunday, August 6, 2017

From vanilla to dominating

If you would have asked me 6 years ago if I thought I would be a mistress to my husband I would have confidently said no.  My husband and I started our sexual relationship as vanilla as it gets, there wasn't even a sex toy in our house.  I even remember having to refer to the internet while reading the fifty shades series.  But, somehow over the years we've changed.  It wasn't that vanilla sex wasn't good, but we decided to try new things.  First we started with a simple vibrator and then a dildo.  After sometime, we added an under the bed restraints, blindfolds, anal plugs, multiple other toys and my most favorite one ever......the hitachi magic wand.  If you don't have one, it's worth every penny, try it out and you won't be sorry.

I can't remember how long ago, but at some point My husband asked me what I thought about him wearing a chastity device.  At first, it seemed weird.  Why would he be into this?  How could I get off on My husband being locked in a chastity device.  He started out in a plastic chastity device for maybe a few days at a time.  We weren't real serious about chastity, it was just fun.  I used to feel guilty for teasing him and then not letting him cum.  Over the last year we've grown into the Mistress and the submissive.  My husband now spends most of his time locked in a chastity device and our sex life has never been better.  Outside of the bedroom we appear to be like any other couple.  We're married, we have a child, enjoy spending time with family and friends; it almost feels like we live in a facade.  There's this part of our lives that others know about, and then there's this life behind closed doors.  We're surely not the only couple out there like this, right?

Being a Mistress gives me a satisfying sense of power over My husband and has even made Me feel more confident in myself at work and in other aspects of My life.  I feel we're still new to chastity but love exploring with each other.  Blogging seemed like a great next step in our lives.  We want to share this world with others; let you know what it's like from both My perspective as the Mistress and My husband's as the submissive.  I'm new to blogging so I hope you enjoy.  To hear from him check out
subhubbyinchastity.blogspot.com.

Until next time,
Mistress Good Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment