Friday, November 17, 2017

Frustration

Subhubby got a new toy last week.  It's a butt plug from Lovense called Hush........It's description should be anything but hush.  It's an amazing vibrating toy.  When we first used it, he would receive an alert before a vibrating pattern would begin, but he didn't know when or which one would be coming.  I sent short ones here and there, just to keep him on his toes....or bring him to his knees I should say.  The last one of the evening I sent him was called Frustration...It was meant to be an 8 minute pattern.  I of course masturbated in bed next to him while it was vibrating and it just seemed to keep going.  He of course, kept moaning and begging to cum.  I did what any good mistress would do.  I enjoyed 3 orgasms myself and continued to deny him of any.  When I was finished, I thought to myself, wow, 3 orgasms in 8 minutes, that's crazy!  It turned out that it had been over 16 minutes long and it was still going!  Frustration was definitely a fitting title for this pattern. 

No comments:

Post a Comment