Friday, October 27, 2017

Vacation

If you read subhubby's latest blog post, you know that we recently came back from a vacation.  We traveled with only a carry-on and other family, so we unfortunately opted to leave his cage at home.  It felt good coming back and teasing him again.  6 days of no teasing is so boring!  When we got home on Monday, we were exhausted from traveling but wanted each other.  After a shower, I told him to leave the cage off.  Can you believe after being out of the cage for 6 days, he thought I would let him cum?? ;)  My orgasms that evening were fabulous.  In between each one, I brought him to the edge with my magic wand.  He says he loves to watch me cum, I really enjoy watching his face as he moans in pleasurably agony.  So did he get to cum????  No, but I think he had fun.  I did let him get behind me and fuck me.  I told him if he could thrust deeply 12 hard times, he could cum.  Secretly, I knew he couldn't make it after how many times I brought him to the edge, but it was felt so good to feel him try.  He made it to 8 and then had a ruined O......After this, he's locked away.

So for me, the saying is true.  It's nice to go away on vacation, but there truly is no place like home.....with your husband submissively locked away in his cage......allowing you to tease him and bring him to the edge and then denying his orgasm.






No comments:

Post a Comment